Sunday, April 11, 2010

sunday, boring sunday


Well, what a day today was. Aimee texted me 1st thing this mornin to see if I wanted to go on a hike with her and axle. I replied back "sur, but hows the weather, and I am starv'n", she replied back " weather is too crappy to go hiking, But I'll make breakfsat, come over". I rolled out of my bed and grabed some clothes and took a shower.


I showed up at Aimee's house, Aimee told me to texted Jessica and see if she wanted to come over for breakfast, I texted her, but she didn't sound to into it, so I told her "well breakfast will be here if you wanna come over and have it".


Man, this breakfast Aimee made was flipp'n awsome. She made poched eggs 0n waffles, MMMmmmmm D E L I C I O U S E. I must have cleaned my plate in no time flat. We Sat in front of the TV and watched Tiger Woods Play some golf. I soon felt like it was time for me to get out of the kids hair and go home and let them lounge around in comfort, So off I went.


I pretty much got home and laid down and napped for the rest of the day, not really an active day, but I needed that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment