Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Best monday




Well, So far this Monday was the best one I have had in a while. I woke up around 5 am, took a hot shower to wake up, got dressed and headed to Concord to pick my buddy up, Another rainy Monday. Well about 5 minutes away fro his house he called me and told me not to bother picking him up, he was going to work from home today, I told him I was almost there and I was coming by anyway.




I arrived at my friends house and rang the door bell, waited for a second then he answered the door, I waited for him to get dressed and then we went for breakfast, The Country Waffle, Yummy.




I dropped him off at home then I went to the office to drop off some files and see if there were any files to be picked up and walked, there was not. So I left to go home.




On my way home I stopped by my old company to see how everyone was doing. John and Jin were the only ones there, I sat and talked to John for about 5 minutes, then I said my goodbye's and off I was.




I got home and unloaded my car of my computers and work stuff and headed into my room. I set everything in its place and decided I hadn't seen or talked to Jessica in a while, So I texted her to see if she wanted to go get lunch, She texted me back with a "yes" and to come over.




When I got there Holly greated me as usual. witha ball a smile and a wag of her tale. I noticed she had gotten a hair cut and now she looks like a little Polar Bear, so cute. I greated Jessica With A "Hello" and she informed me she was just finishing some legal process work stuff and she would be done in a sec. "no Problem" I replied back.




When she was done, we discussed where to eat, and I sugested a Noodle shop by my house. We agreed and headed over. Lunch was nice, It was kinda the first time we had a real conversation. We talked about her bakery buisness she is getting started, we talked a little about love, Man I wish I could tell her how I felt, she has already informed me that we are friends though, ahh.


After lunch we went back to her house and watched movies, just laying there on the freshly rearranged couch in her living room, watching her hugh TV, holly next to me on my right begging to be petted, she does not have to beg long before I am stroking her new short soft hair, so cute, did I mention that. On my left was Jessica's cat, she was sleeping from me stroking her long hair and tale.


We watched 3 movies, and just relaxed, I really enjoy chilln with Jessica. Around pm, I kissed her on the forehead and said goodbye and off I went.




I arrived home several minutes later to see Gilbert and 2 other guys hanging around a 91 ford taraus up on blocks. I said hello to evryone and turned around when I herd someone coming up the driveway, I turned around to see a friend of Gilbert's , Albert, he was coming over to help change the brakes on the ford. I sat there and talked to all the guys for about 30 minutes and decided it was time to go to bed. I picked myself up off the steps and off to bed I went.




So that was pretty much my day, doesn't sound like much, but it was full of people I enjoy being around, and that my friend is better than gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment